Women's Leadership Council Alumna Scholarship
Thursday, April 04, 2013
5:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Deadline - Due 04/04/13
Owen, Michele Lauren
School of Management
Be our Alumna Ambassador
USF is offering one Masagung Alumna a year-long membership to United Way's Women's Leadership Council (valued at over $1,000).
Deadline: Thursday, April 4 at 5pm
Women’s Leadership Council
A Bay Area women’s group dedicated to improving our community.
We are a powerful, passionate network of Bay Area women who strengthen our community through focused investment of our time, talent and resources. This influential group, in its
first exciting year, is helping United Way achieve our goal of cutting Bay Area poverty in half by 2020.
United Way’s Women’s Leadership
Council offers members opportunities to make a meaningful difference in
our community through exclusive volunteer experiences, networking
events, and professional-development
- Connect with like-minded women, who are business and civic leaders, to solve problems facing our community.
- Stay informed about key issues impacting Bay Area residents.
- Access to educational forums and seminars, like a recent panel on women’s leadership in connection with Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Women and the Economy Summit.
- Important community and membership news through
- Dual membership in Emerging Leaders, a dynamic group of young professionals.
- Receive recognition as a leader in the fight against Bay Area poverty.
- Invitations to exclusive networking, educational, and leadership opportunities designed with your busy schedule in mind.
- Be an ambassador by attending WLC events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging decision makers and policy leaders in the Bay Area.
- Be a leader by representing USF as you support United Way's five signature poverty-cutting initiatives
To apply for this opportunity, please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. All
materials must be received by Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 5pm to be considered. Winner will be announced April 10, 2013.
- One-page resume
paragraph. Please clearly demonstrate why you would be an excellent
Masagung Alumna Ambassador, how your professional career would
benefit from this opportunity, and your
commitment to being an active member during the membership period, April
15, 2013 - April 14, 2014.