Tax & Estate Planning Opportunities for Law School Graduates and the Value of a Tax LL.M.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
12:30 PM - 1:20 PM
Events and Lectures
Professor Michael B. Lang will speak about career opportunities in the tax and estate planning areas and tax LL.M. programs. He will discuss:
1. Opportunities for law school graduates in the tax and/or estate planning areas in law firms.
2. Opportunities for law school graduates to use tax expertise in other areas of law practice.
3. Opportunities for law school graduates to work in the tax field in the public sector at the state or federal level.
4. Opportunities for law school graduates in the tax and/or estate planning areas with accounting firms.
5. Opportunities for law school graduates to use tax and/or estate planning expertise in investment or financial planning firms.
6. The benefits a tax LL.M. program can offer to students interested in a tax and/or estate planning career, or interested in related areas of professional work.
7. A survey of tax LL.M. programs, including the pluses and minuses of different types of programs.
8. Information on Chapman University School of Law’s Tax LL.M. Program.
Food will be served! RSVP to USFLawLink.com for food ordering purposes.
Event Contact: Virginia Green, email@example.com, 415-422-6757